Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What motivates YOU?

I have friends who are in great shape. Some do it because they want to look good, some because they want to feel good and some because they are single and are just waiting to hook that guy! :) Everyone has a different WHY. What motivates me, may not you and vise versa.

Do I want to look good in a bikini? Sure! Does that make me workout every morning...NO. I get up and push play every day because I want to FEEL my best and I want to always be making progress. My stomach has carried two pregnancies, been stretched to its limits and the reality is it may never look amazing in a bikini. If I was only motivated by looks, one day my drive would fade and my programs would be sitting in the closet getting dusty.

I am motivated to feel my best so I can be my best. I would love to hike, run marathons, kayak and live a very active life. I want my kids to have adventures and I want to be actively enjoying each one of their precious memories :)

I can't believe how much different my life perspective is compared to just a month ago. Body changes and emotional changes are happening every day and I couldn't feel happier. I hope that you take a moment and think about all the things you hope to do one day. What's stopping you? Think about your why and then find your passion and drive to go out and make it a reality. One day at a time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment